Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ipsy Sneak Peeks (February 2013)

It's almost february and it's my first year anniversary with IPSY formerly known as MYGLAM, and I'm hoping for a little something from the company since I sticked with them all this time, including those months where I received awful bags. But the past is past, and IPSY has really changed drastically, for the good and I'm very happy I didn't give up on them :)
 
Anyway, since it's the end of the month it's time for sneak peeks!
 
Disclaimer: All photos are grabbed from IPSY and their official facebook page.


 
"Teaser to the theme"
 
Seems promising right?
 
 
Still a little blurry but I see a lot of make-up of stuff, who's getting excited? A girl can't have too many make-up? Agree?
 
 
FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #1: Custom palettes will have you gorgeous and glowing.
 
Eye-shadows from coastal scents! I love it! They are very pigmented and easy to work with, hoping for some neutral or pink-ish colors!
 
Nothing very special about the bag, but who cares? Everything is only for $10, why would I complain?
 
There's still a lot more of sneak peeks to come, will constantly edit this everytime I see anything from their page. Stay tuned!
 
styleandfuse.blogspot.com
 
 

FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #2: A silky and smooth start to your perfect Look.
 
They say it's a primer from PIXI! Can't wait to try it out, I'm in badly need of a new primer!
 
 
FEBRUARY GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #2: A silky and smooth start to your perfect Look.
 
A gel-liner? why not! Hoping it's blackest of the black!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment