Friday, January 18, 2013

Zara disappointment

So i went online shopping this January since Zara was on sale. My package arrived and i was so excited! To my disappointment when i opened one of my orders, diamante bracelet, it was damaged! One of it's neon design is missing and it's very obvious! So i emailed zara right a way and took a photo of the bracelet showing that everything is still intact and i still havent used it. I emailed them 2 days ago regarding my complaint and guess what until now i still haven't gotten any reply. I don't wanna go through the process of returning it since it wasn't my fault at all! I'm very disapppointed zara, please do something about this. I understand that i got the bracelet on sale for 5.99usd but still i deserve to get a product in perfect condition right? I still paid for it.

I still love you Zara, don't get me wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment