Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Haul: Zara high heel jelly shoes

My last package from my shopping spree came today. I immediately opened it because I wanna make sure it fits me, and i'm glad they did!

I tried it on and the jelly straps didn't hurt. The heels are quite high and there's no platform. It's not advisable to wear this if there's a lot of walking involved. Best time to wear this is during parties, photo shoots and coffee bonding with friends.

I still don't have idea on how I would wear this, feel free to post a comment for any suggestions.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with this purchase. For 15.99 USD, it's totally worth it.







2 comments:

  1. These look beautiful. I think these would look great with some skinny jeans, a cute top and a blazer :) Xoxo, Christine♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! I can't wait to wear these shoes! I'm definitely posting an outfit of the day with your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete